Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SA AH AH UH LA AH MI - SA AH AH UH LA AH MI - BA AH LO OH NO AH EE! AH UH AH LA AH A LA! YOU ARE A MO OOO AH OOON AH GOD!

THE HEAD
POTENTATE!
“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty.  Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots.  And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”.  --  JOHN L SULAK  

                                                                 
You know folks, it's funny, even when the so-called islam experts try to explain away islam as a religion of peace, they just can't avoid the real facts. Now, I'm gonna give you a link to an article written by, and this is the way they describe him, The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, but I want you to look for this phrase, "It is the religion [islam] offered to the people to bring about a peace of mind and contentment after the destroyers of peace with falsehoods have been destroyed." Now what in the world do you think he means by
 this phrase and don't give me that "out of context" baloney?

First, He says that islam is the religion offered. Offered? Think about that for a minute. What would that mean to you? An invitation? A contract? A pact? To me it means an ultimatum. Let's go on. He further states, "Offered to the people to bring about peace of mind and contentment". Now to me, that means, if you accept his offer, he or Allah will give you peace. And we're moving on. He goes on to say, "after the destroyers of peace with falsehoods have been destroyed." So, if islam is peace, then everyone, outside islam and allah, would be un-peaceful. You with me? They would be the destroyers of peace with falsehoods.

We have an OFFER. We can accept allah's offer or not. If we accept the offer, we can live in peace, but if we decline, and I quote: "destroyers of peace with falsehoods have been destroyed." That's me and you, kiddo. We gonna be on the ol' UN-PEACEFUL choppin' block. At least, that's how allah and muslims see it. Feel th' ol' neck kinda suck in a bit? Uh huh. Thought so.

Why is it, that when muslims talk about their religion [cult] or peace, they never mention what they do with folks, who don't want their kind of "PEACE"? You never hear them explain that, do you? Just like their new king, Barrack Hussein Obama, they think we are idiots. Just a bunch of ol' redneck hicks. Boy, they are gonna have a rude awakening, when the giant [REAL AMERICA] wakes up!

                                                                                         
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs!  Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride!  Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride!  And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly!  Believe me.....this will lead to success.”  --  JLS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.