Monday, September 27, 2010

RIGHT UNDER THEIR UPRIGHT NOSES!

THUG CAPITAL OF
THE WORLD!
“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty.  Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots.  And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”.  --  JOHN L SULAK 
                                                                                 

These elitist crack me up!  Here's the latest.  The United Nations is gonna get a bunch of their buddies and they are going to have a little pow wow about, now get this, "A more co-ordinated international effort to focus on the root causes of terrorism."  Really?  You guys are gonna spend millions to STUDY root causes of terrorism?  Woo wee, you cats are some real sharp cookies!  Why don't y'all get out of the WALDORF HISTORIA once in a while and get in the real world.  I mean, the "root" causes of terrorism in the world is just around the corner!  Right under your pointed skyward, elitist noses!

All you have to do is walk around a bit until you hear either, what some folks, not me, call prayer or a bunch of real chapped folks complaining.  It's call the proposed cordoba mosque site.  Your root cause is islam and ALL of the muslims around the world who practice it!  There, now wasn't that easy?  Hey, and I didn't spend a dime.  Not one penny.

Read more here folks:
                                                                                               
“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs!  Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride!  Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride!  And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly!  Believe me.....this will lead to success.”  --  JLS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.