Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE "HUSH" SQUAD HAS ARRIVED! WOW! WHAT AN AWARD!

     “First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK 
                                                                                               
COMPUTER CLICHE OR MEDIA POLICE? You tell me. I have been told by many friends through direct emails, that when they try to pull my blog through Facebook, they get a message basically stating, "no such site". I don't know why, but if you type TH' DUMB OL' EAST TEXAS BOY in your search engine you can always find me. Oh, and thanks for the ratings and/or votes!

Well, I imagine that it will be just a matter of time before they come after me on this blog too.  I guess the good thing is that I am becoming such a thorn in the progressives side, they feel they need to try and silence me.  It will not work though.  I will always try to find a way to get my information out there, one way or another.  Besides, they just think, like Glenn Beck says, "We are just a bunch of Homer Simpson's." and that is a good thing.  One of the cardinal rules in any fight is, "Never underestimate the enemy."  Well guys, they are the enemy and they are definitely underestimating us.  We will win this thing and we will get our old, solid America back.

Hey, I really appreciate those of you who have stuck by me and especially those who are not sittin' on their laurels!  Oh, and if you like what I have to say, please share me.  It is the only way I can spread my info because all the progressive "net" owners keep trying to "hush" me up.  Thanks a million guys.
                                                                                                      
     “Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.