Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HOW WE DESCRIBE OURSELVES REALLY DEPENDS ON OUR SITUATION!

A twin-engine plane has an engine failure and the altitude and speed are decreasing rapidly.  The pilot speaks over the intercom ... "I'm sorry it has come to this ladies and gentlemen, but unfortunately we are going to have to jettison the luggage in order for the aircraft to remain airborne".

Baggage is discarded, but the plane's speed continues to decrease. Once again, the pilot gets on the intercom, "I hate to do this folks but in order to save the majority we are going to have to start off-loading some passengers. The only fair way is to do this alphabetically, so we'll start with the letter 'A'".  "Africans? Are there any Africans on board?"  There was no answer so the pilot calls, "Black people, are there any black people on board?" Again, silence.  "C - Colored people? Are there any colored people on board?" Silence.

A little black boy sitting near the rear of the plane turned to his mother and said, "Mommy ain't we African? Ain't we black?" Ain't we colored?"  She replied, "Yes son but for the purpose of this exercise we are Niggers. We are gonna let them get rid of those Mooslams first".

Hey, just shut up and get off my back.  This is not racist!  This is funny and I don’t care what color I am or what color you are.  Just go with it and laugh!  In fact, it is actually a compliment, and that’s the way I meant it.  Anyone or any group, who gets over on a muslim, in any form or fashion, is a friend of mine!

_________________________________________________________________________________  

"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.