Sunday, January 12, 2014

1362: IT’S CALLED “RIGHTS” GUYS!

Ya know, one of the things liberals tout over our heads virtually every single day is, “You need to accept me for what I am.”  That is pure baloney!  Guys quit buyin’ into this ridiculous “PC” hype.  Here is what you need to tell liberals when they tell you this, “No sir!  As long as I am not breakin’ any laws, you, Bud Ro, need to allow me to “accept” or “not accept” any damn thing I please!” 

In other words, you do not have to accept poop shooters, who call themselves “gay”.  “Gay” is not “reality”!  Gay means happy.  Poop Shooters is a term much more “real” than “Gay”.  Folks it is sodomy!  They take their extended body part and stick it up their “buddies” butt!  Y’all got to accept real reality and quit livin’ in some make believe world.  There is absolutely NOTHING cute about homosexuals!  They have a screw loose!  They crave the nastiest most disgusting sex they can get!  I saw it in the shower in the Navy and I would just walk out.  I wish everyone, who thinks the things they do is cute would get to see their vile behavior!

You DO NOT have to accept Obama as your President!  No you don’t!  You have to obey laws, but there is no law, which says you have to accept him!

You can call anyone you want a liar!  This includes the White House nightmare, Congressmen and women, Judges, Attorney’s, anyone!  You do not have to be scared of them!  You do not have to bow to them!  If they call you on it just say, “Show me the law!”

We live in a “make believe” world created by Hollywood, TV, the media, Congressmen and women and even y’alls President.  America needs a severe reality check, but I really believe we have too many game players, Welfare & Medicaid rats, Food stamp sellers and users and a whole bunch of idiots, who just think that “freebies” are much more important than Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.