Saturday, December 28, 2013

1353: GET READY TO DUCK!

LOL!  I am not goin' to tell ya that, "I told ya so!"  What am I sayin'?  Yes sir, I am goin’ to tell ya, “I told you so!”  Why?  Well, I said that Phil Robertson would come back to A&E on many, many social sites.  Folks argued with me, but I stood my ground.  I lost many friends for something this petty, but I stood my ground.
 
Phil Robertson is no different than a TV con-artist, evangelist.  He is makin’ millions by using God’s word and TV and Hollywood billions!  Folks, how shallow do you have to be to put this guy up on a pedestal?  He was already making big money, but did he use that money to spread God’s word?  No he did not!  He did, however, use God’s word to make himself even more millions!  Oh yeah, some will say that he did use his millions to spread God’s word.  Really guys?  You wanna go there?  How much did he spend?  A few hundred bucks?
 
Look, I deeply admire folks, who work hard and become financially successful!  I think you should be rewarded for innovation and persistence.  It is when you use your skills to make “evil” successful, which I have a problem with.  Oh, you do not think TV and Hollywood is evil?  Well, disregard what I am sayin’ because you are already lost.
 
Yep, ol’ Phil was shunned by the show because they did not like what he said.  He left, thank God, but he should have stayed with the duck calls and used his millions for good.  Instead, ol’ Phil followed the money!  He followed the glamour!  He followed the carrot that A&E dangled!  Will A&E change?  NO!  Will TV and Hollywood become less evil?  NO!  Will Phil get richer?  YES!  Will TV and Hollywood reap the rewards?  YES!
 
A&E cherished the controversy Phil caused!  There ratings went up and the publicity made them even more famous, which will support evil for months or years to come!  Oh and watch the show (I will not) and see how many more money makin’ controversies come up. 
 
I have said that in my own way, I will try to find ways to help patriots and I sincerely believe that I am.  I will continue to stand my ground on this and I believe that history will bear me out.  We should be concentrating on much more important things, but we always have to take time to dispel “trickery”!
 
EARLIER POSTINGS:
 
 
PS – My posts automatically go to Facebook & Twitter.
 
VERY IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE: 
 
  Well folks, as of today the justice system in America is still very corrupt. As of this writing Barrack Hussein Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein and a whole host of other corrupt politicians are still unjustly walking free after committing repeated crimes against America and Americans, including murder!
 
You lil' punk, Barry Hussein, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!
 
******** "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." --- Henry Ford
 
******** In today's backward world, RACISM IS when American taxpayer's work their butts off every day and complain because they have to pay for people, who are too damn lazy and/or illegal, about getting free healthcare, free cell phones, free housing, free food, free baby sitters, free school, free electricity, free water, free cars, free air conditioning and a whole host of other freebies! This used to be called, "pointing out injustice", but not in Obama's world! In his world, it is RACISM!
 
FOLKS I'D BE REMISS IN MY DUTIES, AS A PATRIOT, IF I DID NOT TELL YOU, that Obama must instill his grand goal of breaking America before liberals (his base) become wise to his plans to hurt them also. The time is getting close and, if you are not a survivor, you had better grab someone who is. Even some Democrats are beginning to scream "martial law". It is coming and patriots have been telling you this for years. - John L Sulak - 10/9/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.