Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1239: ANGELINA JOLIE!

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013 and to this day Barrack Husein Obama, Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton still, UNJUSTLY, walk free!
Folks, y’all know that I very seldom do this, but I just gotta give you a dumb ol’ East Texas boy’s take on lil’ miss Angelina Jolie.  Now first let me say that I am truly sorry that her mother died from cancer at fifty-seven.  I have lost relatives to that stuff and I wish no one would have to go through that misery.
 
Here is what bugs me.  Why did lil’ Miss Hollywood wait until she is beginnin’ to show signs of age.  I mean, let’s be honest!  A few wrinkles are poppin’ through that make-up and them lips aren’t quite as puffy as they used to.  Yep, you can’t run from it.  Ol’ gravity takes over and things begin to droop a bit.  Yes sir, Angie feelin’ the sag guys.  At least, that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong.  I have been before some twenty years ago.  Just kiddin’ okay!
 
Anyway, heaven forbid lil’ miss prim, proper and politically correct Angie could ever let the world know that she was just getting’ one of them breast enhancements.  Oh my gosh, no!  This could ruin her image.  She could look like all the other vein, selfish sluts in Hollywood.  She must find another way.
 
So, all of a sudden, her doctors supposedly found this defective cancer gene in her DNA.  The doc’s said that it would increase her chances of breast cancer to eighty-seven percent.  Angie would have to make a grave decision.  The suspense was deafening!  What could she do?  What would she do?  Should she play the odds, get a boob job, which wouldn’t hurt her career on bit or should she rely on the will of a God she does not believe in?
 
Of course, we all know now that she has taken the vein way out.  She’s getting’ the boob job.  Oh, and don’t by that Hollywood hype about the cancer scare.  She, just like so many in Hollywood before her, is taking the financial rewards way out.  She is ate up with the dough, the glamour and the glitz.  It rules her. 
 
You might ask, “John, my goodness, why are you being so critical?”  Why?  Really?  Are y’all still that naïve after all you have seen of Hollywood and the world today?  I’m just a realist guys.  Hey, and if I’m wrong, and I hope I am, well great, but I dang sure wouldn’t put any money on it. 
 
Anyway, I'm sure not going to loose any sleep on this, but just wanted to give y'all my take, fo' what it's worth folks. 
 
VERY IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE: You lil' punk, Barry Hussein, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it! "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." --- Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.