Tuesday, March 26, 2013

1207: I PRAY THAT YOU GET THIS IN TIME!


If it has not reached you, it will soon.  I am sending this from an unknown location.  I had to get it to my blog through four different “masked” outlets.
 
If you get this, the dreaded day has come.  We dodged DHS forces just to get this far.  I do not know how widespread they are yet, but they are certainly organized here.  We saw them going door to door and they were roaming the country side as we left.  They were on every local radio channel in this area that we could pick up.  They were informing people to stay in their homes or offices.  They told them that they will be notified where and when to go.  We did not obey their commands.  
 
Luckily, we are now in a fairly safe, predetermined location.  We are well armed and have ample supplies for several months and we hope to steal more.  This will be my last post.  Please, if you haven’t already and you are able, get out while you can.  Try to connect with others, who have sense enough to leave.  If possible, go with a militia, they will be the most capable at this point.  Just DO NOT go to one of the FEMA camps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.