Monday, November 12, 2012

1128: YOU GONNA FISH OR CUT BAIT?


 Guess y’all heard about the Pope givin’ his message of peace at the Yankee Stadium in New York city right?  Yep, that ol’ boy drew more folks than the World Series!  There was a whole passel of folks there.
Well Obama heard about this, and being the big headed ol’ boy that he is, decided he would seize this opportunity to do a bit of fund raisin’.  Yes sir, he told his driver to put the metal to his million dollar personalized car and head to Yankee Stadium.  When they got there, Obama pulled the same ol’ celebrity crap, which most Hollywood rich trailer trash uses and told the security that he was, “Somebody”!
Well, he bounced up on that stage in his lil’ girlie boy hop swingin’ both them arms like he was a debutant at a country club gala and he sat down right next to the Pope.  The Pope was cool as a Rocky Mountain cucumber and just said hello to the lil’ turd as he sat down. 
After a while the Pope leans over to Obama and whispers to him, “This is my show you egotistical piece of crap!  Did you know, you pimple, that with just one quick wave of my right hand I can get more people to yell with joy than you could during your whole useless presidency?  Oh, and when I do this, the excitement will go far past Yankee Stadium and will resonate throughout the entire world.”
Obama replied to the Pope, “You think way too much of yourself.  With just one wave of your right hand?  I very seriously doubt anyone, not even me, can do this.  You’re gonna have to show me this one.”
So the Pope slowly gets out of his chair, leans towards Obama and with his open right hand he knocks him and that silly grin clean out of his chair.
The crowd there immediately began screamin’ and shouting for joy!  Obama just sat there on his butt holding his jaw.  The laughter lasted for well over thirty minutes and when the folks went home the cell phones and the computers were buzzin’ with the news!  The next day it was worldwide!  It was certainly a day New Yorkers and folks all around the world wouldn’t soon forget!
I tell ya right now.  It sure brought a tear of joy to this dumb ol’ East Texas boy’s eyeballs and a kinda warm and fuzzy feelin’ in my soul.  “A taxpayer voting for Obama is like an ol’ Mississippi River catfish voting for a fisherman!”
EVEN MICHELLE'S MAIN SQUEEZE, "BOUNCIEEE" COULDN'T HOLD THE LAUGHTER BACK!
EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.