Thursday, October 4, 2012

1085: BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - PATRIOTS ALREADY KNEW!

BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress! - YouTube: "I am NOT the "original discoverer" of this information. I have been clear about this from the first day this video was posted. I found the information on several blogs, posts and internet sites where no original author was given credit. I did my own research to confirm the information that I was reading. I found all the materials and the congressional reports on each HJR - myself. I created the video and drew my own conclusions and created the ending synopsis. The video work and compilation is my product. I do not want to give the impression, though, that I "discovered" this information without help from other's hard work. I had no idea who FIRST made these startling discoveries when I put this vid together. As far as I know to date - this is the first VIDEO presentation made of this information. The SOURCE that claims to be the originator of most of the info contained in this video. LIVE LINK - The author is listed as J.B. Williams"  IF LINK DOES NOT WORK, TRY THIS:

EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.