Friday, September 21, 2012

1065: YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE!


Well, there they were sittin’ together on an airplane.  An ol’ southern Baptist Preacher and a Cajun were right there, arm to arm.  They didn’t say much as the plane took off, but the Cajun stopped the stewardess and asked her if he could possibly get a glass of bourbon and coke-a-cola ‘cause he sure was dry.   Well the gal told him she’d be glad too and then asked the ol’ preach if he’d like a drink too.  Well, that preacher swelled up like a big ol’ bull frog settin’ on a lilly pad and he bellowed out, “I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips!”

Now after hearing the preacher, the Cajun, being the sharp fella that he was said to the stewardess, “Mam, you can take my drink back to, if you would.  You see, until I heard this preacher, I never figured that we even had a choice.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.