Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1031: RESIGNATION? HOW 'BOUT FIRING SQUAD?

"In this writer's opinion,
Eric Holder murdered him!"
Resignation, resignation, resignation!  I am sick and tired of Americans just calling for the resignation of this piece of scum, Eric Holder!  It amounts to a slap on the wrist!  What happened to actually arresting these clowns, trying them and then carrying out some real "EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL"?  Have we become so soft and brainwashed by the liberal, kumbala, give the world a Coke, rainbow chasin', bleedin' heart crowd that we just feel compelled to let every known criminal off with a good scolding?  Give this veteran a break!

Eric Holder should be arrested for treason and murder, tried convicted and placed before a military firing squad!  Now that my friends, would be "EQUAL JUSTICE" for all!  Yes I am serious!  

"Easy justice spawns more crime, while hard justice deters it!" - John L Sulak - 9/11/2012

Get tough America 'cause they are fixin' to get real tough on you! 

"The National Border Patrol Council, which represents all 17,000 of the agency’s non-supervisory agents, called for the resignation Monday of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for his role in the botched “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent."
CLICK FOR MORE


EPILOGUE: Obama, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are Obama! Oh yeah, if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.