Monday, April 16, 2012

NO "PC" ON MY PAGE! THESE GUYS ARE HEROES IN MY BOOK!

Every single day, Muslims are killing people all over the world!  Virtually all of their slaughter escapes the news, but let one group fight back and kill them and the news is everywhere!  Anyone, in my book, who fights our SWORN (in writing) enemies is not a murderer!  They are soldiers in a war that will be coming to your back yard soon!  Bank on it!  

It's all backwards guys!  In Afghanistan, for instance, we are helping a milder form of our enemy, by protecting them from a stronger form of our enemy, but THEY ARE BOTH OUR ENEMIES!  Make no mistake about that!  Ask soldiers who have been over there 2, 3 or four tours, they will tell you the real truth.  We are doing America no good!  We are hurting America by educating our enemy with our own tactics!

So, don't think I am some hard nose, who doesn't care about people!  I do care, but I am not so naive, that I do not know what's going on with Muslims, Islam and Shariah - it is WORLD DOMINATION!  Their teachings, their books, their videos, even their spoken words confirm this and so many folks are just to dumb to take them at their word.  They'd rather "teach the world to sing in perfect harmony", while drinkin' an ice cold COK' A COLA!

"Thank you", to all the brave SOLDIERS, both uniformed and non-uniformed, who our fighting our enemies daily!

Far-right anti-Muslim network on rise globally as Breivik trial opens | World news | The Observer: "Far-right organisations are becoming more cohesive as they forge alliances throughout Europe and the US, says the study, with 190 groups now identified as promoting an Islamophobic agenda. This week Breivik will appear on trial in Oslo after confessing to the murder of 77 people in Norway last July, killings that he justified as part of a "war" between the west and Islamists."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.