Monday, April 16, 2012

$1.5 BILLION TO THE ENEMY!

Now ol' Alex Jones ain't the best journalist in my book, but you cannot deny the fact that our lil' rat in charge is giving one and half billion dollars in, get this, military aid, to our sworn enemies!  Yes sir, ONCE AGAIN he is giving our hard earned cash to the Muslim Brotherhood!  Naw, Obama's not a Muslim.  Why of course not.  What in the world would make you think that?  He is so pro-American!  This piece of garbage in our HOUSE, is selling us out folks!  Just like Hitler, he is using his brethren, the Muslims, to ruin America!

» Obama Administration Reaches Out to Muslim Brotherhood Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!: "Obama’s National Security Council staff held meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood this week as the long-time intelligence asset makes a bid for the presidency in Egypt. Rep. Gohmert: Obama Administration to give $1.5 billion in military aid to Muslim Brotherhood. Obama officialdom characterizes the meetings as “part of a series of US efforts to broaden engagement with new and emerging political parties following Egypt’s revolution last year,” the AFP reported on Wednesday. “We believe that it is in the interest of the United States to engage with all parties that are committed to democratic principles, especially nonviolence,” said National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.