Thursday, March 22, 2012

WHERE ARE THE UPROARS ON "THIS" WEALTH?

While the majority of us are barely able to pay four bucks a gallon to get to our jobs, this cat only pays nine cents a gallon to play around.  Yes, you heard me right guys, nine CENTS a gallon!  Oh, and the following pictures are of his home.  Yes it is a home and not a resort!  All the cars are his personal vehicles, including the solid silver one!  One guy, one house and all built and paid for with our gas money.  Don't you just love "hope & change"?

Now think about this, while on your way to your average job or to the grocery store, in your used car, just one room in this HOUSE is bigger and more expensive than your entire home and car together!  All this and not even a squeak from Obama, the Democrats in Congress, the "Occupy" weirdos, or any liberal/progressive/communist/marxist, which I am aware of.  In fact, Obama is actually HELPING this creep make even more money!  You know, he's gotta make good on all the campaign bribes this muslim madman gave him, by stopping us from USING our OWN oil!  Oh, and he is not allowing the new pipeline to be built!  The media is playin' up, but all he is allowing is it to be built from Texas to Oklahoma!  Like we are not already getting oil from Texas to Oklahoma!  Give me a break!  That's right, it is a scam!  A photo opp!  A campaign tactic!  Amazin' ain't it?

JUST ONE HOME FOR ONE GUY!



ONE BATH!


ONE BEDROOM!


ONE OFFICE!


THE CEMENT POND ELLIE MAE!

15 DIFFERENT CARS!

THIS CAR IS NOT JUST PAINTED SILVER, IT IS MADE OF SOLID SILVER!

THE ENTRANCE TO THE HOME!

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. JAW DROPPING ON THE SILVER CAR. WONDER HOW MUCH OF THIS HE IS GOING TO TAKE HIM WHEN HE PASSES INTO THE AFTER LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't matter then because his only concern will be on how to stop from falling so fast!

      Delete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.