Saturday, March 24, 2012

JUSTICE OR PROTECTING THEIR OWN?


Go ahead and read the headlines and open the link below.  They’re about the American soldier who shot up a bunch of Muslims.  Yeah I know, there were women and children in the mix too and that is very sad, but the ol’ TRUTHFUL media fails to tell y’all that this young hero, who had fought to help so many of these backward Muslims, also had a traumatic bran injury.  Naw, that wasn’t in there!  Don’t y’all think that this should have been a very important part of the ol’ equation to highlight!  You bet it should have!  Thank you again you limp media and government!

Now, while this QUICK persecution of one of our injured own is going on, ol Nidal Malik Hasan, I refuse to give him any military rank, who shot and killed more of our own, at Fort Hood, ain’t even had a friggin’ trial yet!  THAT’S 29 MONTHS GUYS AND NO TRIAL!  I mean this sucker planned and executed a premeditated murder plot, all while shouting to his god, “Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar!” still hasn’t stood trial and OUR government is still trying to decide whether this puke is nuts or not!  29 MONTHS AGO!  Boy how I wish they would let me make that decision…and carry out his sentence!  What would I do?  Well, let me put it this way…”there would be no more taxpayer expense on ol’ Nidal Malik!  None!  Zip!  Natta!”

Think about it, we have OUR HERO, who has had this severe brain injury, in a war zone, in combat and he cracks under pressure, goes bizerk and kills, probably unknowingly!  Then you have precious Nidal, who PLANNED the murder of many of OUR own and carried it out.  What does our lilly livered government do?  Nidal gets to lay in a cushy hospital and quarters for 29 MONTHS with folks are catering to his every whim.  And OUR HERO?  Well, waits for his speedy execution or lengthy sentence!  

Justice?  We know where justice lies with this administration!  It is with their Muslim brothers!  Their flock!  Their chosen!  Give me a break folks!  You have and educated, psychiatrist, right here on OUR soil, who murders 13, wounds 29 of OUR own, and they try to argue that this Mohammad inspired piece of dung had post-traumatic stress syndrome, not from actual battle, but from listening to soldiers talk about battle!  Yeah, and he felt so bad for those soldiers, that he loaded his pistol and went out and killed 13 of them and tried to kill many more!  Sure Obama administration, we buy that!  Sure we do!  We buy that about as much as you loving this country!  This current president and current administration needs to be facing a quick and speedy verdict…instead of OUR HERO!


Soldier formally charged with 17 counts of murder – USATODAY.com: "He could face the death penalty if convicted, though the military has not executed anyone since the early 1960s. The charges are an initial step in the military's legal system. Next, Bales will face an Article 32 hearing, which is roughly equivalent to a civilian grand jury proceeding. If the charges hold up in that proceeding, he would face a court-martial. The court-martial would be presided over by a military judge. The defendant can choose to empanel a jury of military members or a have the judge issue a finding at trial."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a religion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.