Friday, December 9, 2011

AMERICA'S DISTINCTION! WE HAVE COMPLETE MORONS "PROTECTING" US!

WE ARE AT WAR WITH MUSLIMS!  Whether you weak minded, bleeding hearts like it or not, that is a FACT!  

What complete idiot made the decision to allowed and helped our enemy infiltrate our troops?  Oh, and not just infiltrate, but actually they actually trained and paid them to do this!  What kinda of madness is this?  Why did our military leaders not fight this? Why did our representatives not do something about this?  Guys, in case you haven't noticed, Obama IS NOT A DICTATOR!  He can be stopped!  He must be stopped!  As an American vet I am ashamed of where you so-called "leaders" have put our country!  This is beyond ridiculous!  It is INSANE!  


Representative Peter King said, “There are a significant number of people who have enlisted in the military or are in the military, who we believe have Islamic ties, who are tied to radical movements and who could be potential terrorists themselves.  It is a growing, growing concern.”

The funny thing is, we are going to elect someone who will CONTINUE this madness.  Oh shut up!  Yes we will!  Of all the candidates, on all sides, there is not one that is not a MEMBER OF THE GANG!  We will continue to sink lower and lower, like we have for the last seventy years.  I guess it is just in the cards...or better yet, prophecy. 

LINK:  AFP: US military a prime 'target' for home-grown terrorists: "WASHINGTON — The US military is under threat in its own country as homegrown Islamic extremists, including "radicalized troops," are treating military installations here as prime targets, US officials warned Congress Wednesday."


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.