Saturday, July 16, 2011

QUIT YOUR BELLY ACHING! YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES!

Awwww, the poor babies are being abused!  You bet you are!  You muslims have a lot of gall!  You behead folks!  You rape women and children!  You disfigure them!  You subscribe to the most evil and vile book in the phony name of religion!  And you wonder why folks HATE you!  Geeez, are you really that backwards?  Yes, I guess you are!

Here's the deal!  Put down, or better yet, BURN that evil book, the quran!  Take up some real religion!  I don't care what it is, as long as it is a real religion!  Or don't take up any religion, be an atheist or an agnostic, I don't care.  Just stop the "islam" and "sharia" baloney!  Then maybe, just maybe you can fit in America.  Otherwise, pack your bags and go back to that place you ruined!  The Middle East!  Quit trying to ruin our country with your pure evil!

Muslims, as long as you believe in islam and sharia, YOU WILL BE MY ENEMY and I will do EVERYTHING in my legal power to stop your ASSAULT on my country and the people in it!  GO HOME ALREADY!  We do not want you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 
...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. If Islam is such an evil religion why has our government been lettin' em in by the droves for the last 20 years? My guess is that our Congress has made Islam a protected faith probably because those who run our country are beholden to its globalist masters who want to see America folded into a supranational entity. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAVE - I have read the quran and I challenge you to find any 10 pages, which do not command muslims to enslave, torture or kill non-believers. Pick out any ten you want. This is why islam is an evil cult. No other "mainstream" commamds this of it's followers. Oh, and do not dare bring up the Bible. The followers of the Bible learned to change with the times. What may have been necessary during the crusades is not necessary today. The quran has not changed for the better and neither has it's followers. As far as the government "bringing" them here, well, Hitler USED them also.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.