Thursday, August 5, 2010

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, A LIBERAL WILL JUST NOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!

“First, as I always do, let me say, that I am proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. Second, I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. And last, I will defend the original Constitutional rights and lives of those patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend others, who will be shocked to learn, that what they once believed in, was false”. -- JOHN L SULAK

Now, I'm gonna tell y'all, that in East Texas most of us still believe in sticking to the truth even if it hurts.  We even teach our children and grandchildren to do the same.  We try to set an example of good, clean livin', but sometimes, no matter
how hard you try, up pops a liberal, and ruins the whole dang thing.  Let me give you folks an example.

The other day in Tenehau, Texas, that's pronounced Tinnie- Haw and y'all know how to say Texas.  Anyway, the school there, got in one of them new teachers from Massachusetts.  Now, I'm not gonna say that she stuck her nose up in the air farther than anybody I've ever seen, but I will tell ya this, I betcha she was way ahead of that gal in second place.  In other words, it was up there. 

This teacher's name was Ms. Buffy Elizabeth Brownstone, quite a handle, huh?  Yeah, I thought so too.  So moving on, the first day Buffy, oh I'm sorry, I mean Ms. Brownstone.  She insisted on being called that.  I just forgot.   Well, Ms. Brownstone decided to ask each of the children what their favorite animal was.  She got the usual answers.  Dog, cats, lizards, frogs, and a few weird ones from the class clowns, but all in all, it was as she expected or so she thought. 

Ms. Brownstone then called on Bobby Abraham Dickerson and asked Bobby, "Bobby, what is you favorite animal?"  Well, ol' Bobby thought a minute and then shouted, "fried chicken, mam!"  Of course, this flustered this high nose, proper, too much rouge, northern teacher.  And she snapped back, "That was not funny Bobby!" And, as she was fuming and giving him the ol' liberal sermon, Bobby thought, "It is funny, 'cause the whole dang class is laughing."  

After Ms. Brownstone had gathered herself together, she asked Bobby why he would say such a thing?  And Bobby said, "Ms. Brownstone mam, my parents told me to always say the truth and be very honest, and I am.  Fried chicken is my favorite animal." She told Bobby to go straight to the Principal's office. 

Now Bobby was puzzled, so when he got back home he told his dad what had happened, and his dad told him that this teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much and Bobby said, "Dad, I do too.  Especially chicken, pork and beef.  Bobby then went on to tell his dad how this teacher sent him to the Principal's office. He told his dad, that even the Principal laughed at this. Then he told me not to do it again.

Well, the next day in class Ms. Brownstone was loaded for bear when she asked Bobby what his favorite live animal was. Bobby, once again, knowing that truth is the best policy, said, "Chicken, mam." She asked him why, just like she'd asked the other children in the class. And once again, oh truthful Bobby came through with flying colors and said, "Well, it's because you can make it into fried chicken, mam."  So, you guessed it, Ms. Brownstone sent him back to the Principal's office and, once again, the Principal laughed and told him not to do it again.

Bobby was confused.  He asked himself, "I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Something is not right, but I know and love my parents and I don't know this teacher, so I'm gonna stick to the way they taught me.  The truth."

The next day in class Bobby was a little concerned, but he knew the promise he made himself about the truth.  He figured, that no matter what happens, the truth is still the best.

Then enters Ms. Brownstone and, once again, ready for little Bobby Abraham Dickerson, she asks, "Bobby?  Now pay attention young man and listen closely.  What famous person do you admire the most?"  Bobby knew the consequences of what Ms. Brownstone would try to perceive as a wrong answer, but he had to tell the truth.  It was in his nature.  Heck, his very soul!  So lil' Bobby smiled, stuck to his guns like a real man and said, "Well, that would be Colonel Sanders, mam!"  You can imagine where Ms. Brownstone sent Bobby...........

You can drive 'em to the ballroom.  You can pay for their tickets.  You can hire the band.  You can even furnish the beverages, but you cannot make the liberals dance to the truth!  They truly do dance to the beat of a different drummer, and ya know, sometimes, I think, it is just to be different from the majority of us.  Oh, and lil' Bobby's initials are, B. A. D.   

“Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that pride! And last, take some kind of action and pray everyday for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.” -- JLS

Thank you Bob Chamberlain for giving me the idea for this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.