Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DA DUNT DA DUNT DA DA DA DA DUNT......POP GOES THE WEASEL!

Seriously kiddos, when is somebody gonna "pop" this lil' pip squeak, Akmanadenahooooochie?  Look at him!  I wouldn't buy a used car from this guy!  No class whatsoever!  In America he'd be a dishwasher in some dive and probably end up getting fired and we're putting up with his bull?  How weak has Obama gotten us?  We let a lil' punk like this BLUFF the president!  Good gosh!  I'd drop him like a bad habit, if I was so inclined.  Obama, you lil' impostor you, do you really enjoy being soooo dense?  Read the story:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64I4ZU20100519?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.