Friday, April 20, 2012

MICHELLE IS LOOKIN' FOR SHEEP!

Do not buy this HYPE!  Michelle Obama is running a very political scam!  All of a sudden she has such love for the soldiers.  BALONEY!  Remember, when she was caught on tape at a military ceremony saying, "All this for a damn flag."  Yeah she said it!  The liberals deny it, but lip reading experts, both conservative and liberal, stated that those were her words, "All this for a damn flag."  Remember when Obama won the election and she said, "Now I can love America."  In other words, she hated America until her hubby was elected.  Of course anyone with one sliver of common sense and intuition, knows that her and hubby cannot stand America or real American citizens!  So do not buy this CRAP she is selling, it is all done to get hubby votes.

Seriously folks, if you had two choices, who would you wish your military fighting soldiers to be made up of, all women and gays or all straight men?  We are talking 'bout protecting our very existence here guys.  This is not some politically correct situation!  I mean, if we as citizens, are so far gone and lame, as to think women and gays can protect us better than straight men, then show me the plane to Costa Rica!  Maybe I can at least enjoy my years until I kick.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I will get all kinds of crappy comments for this, but call someone who cares, okay!  Telling like it is, is a very long lost art, but dog gone it, I still do it and am damn proud I do! 

Here is the real story!  Michelle and Who-ever-he-is Obama know that the vast majority of the "straight" military hate their guts.  They know that if push comes to shove the current military would not shoot American citizens in some sort of revolution.  They know that soldiers will not vote or fight FOR THEM.  So, from their warped standpoint, what do the Obama's think they need to do, you got it, LOAD THE MILITARY WITH GAYS, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS AND WOMEN.  This is their voting base.  These are the folks that got them elected.  Hey, all you exceptions, don't get in an uproar!  If the shoe fits wear it.  

The Obama's have been slowly strengthing and gathering their forces, and, as bad as I hate to admit it, they have gotten away with way too much.  They are succeeding in this end of the war, but are loosing in many others.  They need to be stopped cold!  We need to quit worrying about what is politically correct or who will get offended.  We are in a war for our country and it's high time we start acting like it!!!!!

Michelle Obama Military Focus Helps as Women Swell Ranks - Bloomberg: "Army Lieutenant Colonel Jason Dempsey, who helped shape Joining Forces, an initiative created by the first lady and Jill Biden, wife of Vice President Joe Biden, said the country is entering “an era when the military vote is up for grabs.” The partisan divide is “softer than it has been in a long time.” Shifting Votes While the majority of active-duty Army members vote Republican, more planned to vote for Obama in 2008 than they did for Democratic candidate John Kerry in 2004, according to an analysis conducted by Dempsey of a 2008 Military Times poll. Michelle Obama and Jill Biden started Joining Forces a year ago with the intention of helping military families cope with extended separations, unemployment and other issues."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.