Thursday, April 19, 2012

FACTANOMA!

Well, you won't find this bit of info on national news, but you can locally, if you live in Shyster Town, Illinois.  Oh yeah, Shyster Town is actually Chicago in liberal tongue.  Anyway, I digress, this Catholic Bishop gave the mad man in OUR house a good tongue lashing and the local NBC actually reported it.  How 'bout that?  Of course, they made the whole story about the precious Anti-Defamation League!  You know, the tongue police if you spout anything with common sense.  Yeah, this league, wants the Bishop to apologize 'cause he might have hurt lil' bitty Obama's feelings.  Give me a break!  Heck, to a real patriot, name calling is like sweat, it just rolls off our backs, but poor lil' weak liberals are so sensitive.  Their ears hurt when called names.  By now you'd think they would have come up with a neat medical term for it, like "cantstandcommonsenseitis" or "factanoma".  Like my 85 year old Dad tells me to this day, "Don't worry 'bout what they call you son, as long as they call you for supper."  

Liberals y'all need to grow a pair, oh, and forget about Obama, he lost those when he married Michelle.

Peoria Bishop Compares Obama to Stalin, Hitler | NBC Chicago: "President Barack Obama's policies to those of  despots Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. During the message at St. Mary's Cathedral in Peoria, Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Jenky contended social services for Catholics could be eliminated if Obama's directive to include contraceptives in health insurance continues. Jenky went on to compare the actions to past cultural wars against the Catholic Church. “Remember that in past history other governments have tried to force Christians to huddle and hide only within the confines of their churches like the first disciples locked up in the Upper Room,” Jenky said."

RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.