Saturday, December 24, 2011

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, THE RELIGION OF "PEACE" STRIKES AGAIN!

The only thing wrong with this story below is that it labeled them "fanatic"!  It should have read, "... members of Islam viciously attacked the mostly Christian community..."!  When will people of the world learn, that ANYONE, who believes in the vile book called the Quran/Koran is evil and blood thirsty!  Read the book my friends, as I have and you will learn the truth!  Islamist will not be satisfied until every non-believer is wiped off the earth!  It is their BELIEF!  It is their COMMANDMENT!  They believe that their so-called "PEACE" will only come when the above is accomplished and this is the "PEACE" they speak of!


- ATTENTION MUSLIM/ISLAM/SHARIA SYMPATHIZERS!  CHALLENGE - SHOW ME ANY 20 CONSECUTIVE PAGES, transulated to English, in the evil quran, where it DOES NOT state, death, slaughter, enslave and/or be-head to a non-believer. I've been doing this for years and have yet to have anyone take me up on my challenge (honestly). If you tolerate any muslims and our listed as my friend, please unfriend me. I want nothing more to do with you, AND YES, I HAVE READ THE EVIL BOOK!

LINK:  Christians Killed in Murderous Attack | Gospelherald.net-Chinese Christian News Online: "More than 130 Christians, including several indigenous missionaries, were brutally slaughtered on November 11 when members of a fanatic Islamic sect viciously attacked the mostly Christian community of New Jerusalem in Yobe State, Nigeria."


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. God is amazing. His spirit convicted a Muslim terrorist of his sin as he was about to kill a child. Dropping his machete he ran to a Christian for help. He is training to be a missionary to Muslims, surely a dangerous calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is amazing, but I'm afraid the Devil has control of Quran believers! And I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but the Quran also states that Islamist can lie to non-believers, if it helps their DOMINATION goals. Think long and hard about these animals.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.