Saturday, December 17, 2011

FINAL PUBLIC NOTICE!



Folks, I am really getting fed up with these constant harassing questions about my dog!  I mean, just because he mauled three Muslims, who were sitting on a rug out in the middle of the street, six illegal aliens, who were wearing Obama T-shirts, four Democrats, who were wearing Pelosi T-shirts, two street rappers, five phone operators, who asked me to press ‘one’ for English, nine teenagers with their pants showing their butt cracks, eight customer service reps, who were speaking in broken English, ten flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver, this does not mean I deserve to be harassed continuously!  So, FOR THE LAST TIME!  MY DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!



Thank you Ann Bergonzoni!


RECITATION: "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a Muslim, believer of the Quran! They are my ENEMY and I DO NOT recognize their beliefs in Islam to be a RELIGION, and I never will! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.