Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 19! THE ("WORMS" ARE ALREADY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR DAILY LIVES!)


Well, "England swings like a pendulum do.  Bobbies on sidewalks two by two."  Yep, England is swingin' alright, but not like a pendulum!  No sir, it's more like an airplane with only one wing swingin' back and fort as it goes down in flames!  Oh, and "The Bobbies" are still walkin' two by two, except they aren't "Bobbies"! They're friggin' muslims!  Yes siree, they have infiltrated the cops!  Like a bunch of mob hit-men, they now have the cops "in their pocket"!  You laughin'?  Go ahead, but guess what?  They are in are police departments also.  It's jjust a matter of time and they will be makin' demands.  They are already "lookin' the other way", when one of their cohorts committ a crime.

Oh yeah, they are in our armed services too.  Don't ever forget Fort Hood guys!  Oh, and this was not just one NUT JOB as the government would have you believe.  They are everywhere and their numbers are growing!  Who do you think your so-called muslim friends are going to SIDE with when the JIHAD is called?  You?  Ha!  What a laugh!  They are going to take up arms with their brothers!  The big question:  Who are you going to take up arms with?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 
Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.
....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.