Saturday, May 21, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 4!

Our own courts have used sharia law, instead of American State Law, in over fifty court cases, right here in America!  You like the sound of that!  I guess if you are a liberal and/or progressive you BLINDLY love it!  I say blindly because, unless you are a muslim (or are prepared to be one) and accept islam, sharia law will be your demise.  Hey, don’t shoot the messenger chief!  Those are not my words!  Read their damn evil book!  It’s in there!   If muslims take control of America, and Obama is doing everything in his power to see that happen, you will either submit to their religion (cult) and laws or they will enslave or kill you.  YES, IT’S IN THERE! 

Those who know me know that I love God Almighty with all my heart and soul.  Now, having stated that, I too, am not a Bible thumper, Holy Roller and/or religious fanatic!  I believe in fundamentals.  I try to look at the good’s and the bad’s of things.  I believe that life is very simple.  It is pretty much, a “What you see is what you get sort of thing.”  Only crooks, attorneys and politicians like to make it complicated in order to CONFUSE.  Therefore, when I talk about muslims, islam and sharia, I research, separate the good and bad’s and then come up with a logical explanation.  I do not look to the stars, watch Oprah, the View or get my info at the local Starbucks (Sevenbucks) or at a wine tasting event.  Liberals?  It’s called, LOGIC.  Oh, and folks, when anyone starts a conversation with, “They say...” you can bet that what follows will be utter baloney!  Liberals love, “They say…” or “I heard…”

Anyway, back to this sharia law junk.  The Center for Security Policy’s has come out with a report (yes, I have attached the link).  The report states that, “…50 Appellate Court cases from 23 states that involve conflicts between Shariah (Islamic law) and American state law.”  How ‘bout that?  Muslims make up less than one percent of the entire United States population, yet this administration is allowing them to circumvent our Constitutional laws!  What a guy Obama is?  Anyone, and I do mean “anyone”, who does not realize that Obama and his minions are pulling an Adolf Hitler on us, needs to have a complete mental examination!   It is soooo very clear!  Sooo crystal!  Yes, and Hitler also used the muslims!  Open your friggin’ history books!

Guys, all I can do as a patriot, who loves his country and it’s Constitution, is inform you of what is really going on.  It is here!  Here and now!  We may not have time to wait for the next election, regardless how good you may think your candidate is.  We need to do everything, that is legally possible (for now) to get Obama and his gang arrested, convicted and/or impeached!  His reign on this country MUST come to an abrupt end!  If he is not removed from office, we are headed for some very difficult, and maybe irreversible, times.  This is not a joke or a conspiracy theory.  This is a logical assessment of the, more than overwhelming, circumstantial and hard evidence!  GET PREPARED! 
http://shariahinamericancourts.com/
                                                                                                                                          
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

 Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.