Friday, May 27, 2011

170 GRAND AND FREE “INSIDER INVESTING”! THEY ARE "GUARANTEED” TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE…AND SOME CALL THIS “HONEST” REPRESENTATION!

We just do not investigate our "leaders" enough. Really, what do you know about them? You know most of them talk good, look presentable, wear nice clothes, are well groomed, drive or ride in nice cars, but that's about it. Do you know how much they actually made last year? Have you seen there home? Do you know if they believe in God? Do you know their lifestyle? I mean, these are the folks that are going to spend YOUR money and enforce YOUR laws. I bet you investigate your mechanic or banker more than you do your candidates.

Hey, but I don't blame you for not knowing these things. They are very difficult to find out. I know because I tried. I went on the internet and typed in Home, Residence, Permanent Residence, Home Value, Residential Value, etc. etc. and this is what I get most of the time:

“Your search for HARRY REID'S PERMANENT RESIDENCE did not match with any Image results. Search Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly
Try different keywords
Try more general keywords
Try fewer keywords”

I wasn't worried about the address, but I wanted to; at least, see a picture of his home or the value. I also tried this with Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Mitch McConnell. Nothing. I tried to find their income. I found nothing. This stuff is well hidden and it shouldn't be! They are PUBLIC servants! We should be able to know more about them before they take positions that WE give them!

Yep, these folks take positions that only pay them around a 150 grand a year, but most are, and live like millionaires. There every whim is catered to. Do you even wonder, at all? How can folks take a job for a 150 grand a year and then, all of a sudden become millionaires? Why isn't that on the national news?  Ever wonder? I do.

One thing for certain, if any Federal Politician’s, yes, including the president’s, income increases one red cent while they are SERVING the people, that legally constitutes “CONFLICT OF INTEREST”!  Hey, but what am I sayin’?  Just like Obama, who is going to investigate and prosecute those things?  I always hear the deadbeats in Congress talk about “The Gang of Six”.   Well, they have “The Gang” part right, but they are WAY OFF on the number.  THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME GANG!  The only thing that separates them is, “Who’s gonna get the biggest slice of the pie!”  It is very sad circumstances for country as great as America.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! 

 Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK 

 ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.