Sunday, May 23, 2010

DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS: ALWAYS USING THE WRONG HEAD!

"Is Barack Obama Cheating on Michelle Obama With This Woman? The National Enquirer has broke another sex scandal bombshell. They claim Obama was caught in a Washington DC hotel room with Vera Baker , a campaign volunteer …"

What is it with Democratic men?  They all seem to think with the wrong head.  I mean, you had Clinton, "I, uh, never, uh, had sex with, uh, that young lady, uh, Miss Lewinsky."  "Uh, and besides, uh, it depends on, uh, how you define sex."  I wonder who got stuck with the cleaning bill on her dress?

Then you have Bawney Frank.  I mean, a male prostitute!  C'mon Bawney!  Are you really that much of a slob?  What I'm I saying?  Of course he is!  At least, Kennedy got Monroe and Jaquelyn got "Mr. Money"!

Now, "The Lil' Impostor" seems to have a new "squeeze"!  She'll probably be the one who will end up "squeezing" him........and his fat pocketbook!  Ha!  I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Ms. Baker.

Oh, and no I did not leave out the Democratic women, but hey, look at them, do you really think they could find anyone to have an affair with?  I mean, I'm only serious!

Want more juicy gossip?  Check 'em out:
http://obamacheatingscandal.com/bbcw-vera-baker-photo-is-barack-obama-cheating-on-michelle-obama/
http://hateobama.com/willl-obamas-affair-with-vera-baker-topple-his-presidency-or-make-him-more-popular-like-monica-lewinsky-did
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31119675/Vera-Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.