Thursday, September 15, 2011

TALES FROM THE CULT NO. 33! (PLANNIN' A VACAY IN 2012? DON'T!)

Now here’s a real booger guys!  Some of y’all may have seen this, but I bet not all of it.  It is a revelation into what the president and his cronies are really up to.  These are facts, not fiction.  Even the husband and wife, Obama lover’s, who run Snopes can’t refute it.  How ‘bout that?  No, it’s not good, but it is sure something that every American needs to know.  At least, every sane American, that is.  As you read, remember, this is just a piece of their pie.  Please keep your eye on the whole pie!

There’s this thing that Obama, his cronies, his flock and muslims use to sneak in their agenda.  Yes, sneak is the CORRECT word!  The thing is “Dhimmitude”.  Dhimmitude is the muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations (like us, you and me), conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a forceful means of converting conquered remnants to Islam (again, that’s you and me sunshine).  Straight from the quran - Sura 4 - An-Nisa (MADINA) : Verse 151 - “Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.”  Any questions?

Obama Care ALLOWS for the establishment of Dhimmitude and sharia/muslim diktat in the United States . It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill.  A diktat by definition is:  “a harsh penalty or settlement imposed upon a defeated party (America) by the victor (muslim).” Wake up!  This is their plan and this is Obama’s plan!  Folks, muslims made up an English word to define what they intend to do!

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured.  Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.  Hello guys!  Do you even get a hint of “TAKEOVER!”  C’mon!

How convenient. So a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other US Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude. This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmitude has two purposes: To enrich Muslims AND to drive conversions to Islam. Can’t you hear the freeloaders in America now?  “Now let me get this straight, you gonna give me a 100% insurance coverage, without me havin’ to pay a dime and all I gotta do is become a mooslim or whatever you said?  Give me the pen and show me where I sign sucker!”  

Now y’all do what you want to, but if I were you, I’d forward this to as many folks as you can.  This TAKEOVER is really happening in your country.  To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions. http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp 

And here are a few other links, which may give you better understanding.




_________________________________________________________________________________ "I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.

Post a Comment

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.