Saturday, September 24, 2011

I-95 CLOSED DUE TO TRAFFIC!

Go get ‘em Mr. Scott! You ol’ booger you!  You did it!  Now, if we can just get all the other states to join ya, (forget about Obama, he’s warped) we might be on to something.  Yep, Governor Rick Scott of Florida went against the stubborn “liberal grain” and told the deadbeats, if we gonna pay, you gonna play, by our rules, not yours.

Yes siree Bubba, Florida is the first state that is requiring drug testing in order to get a Welfare check!  Yeah, Rick Scott said, "If Floridians want Welfare, they better make sure they are drug-free!”.  This is the law of the land in the Sunshine State now!  Any joker, who tests positive for illicit substances, won't be eligible for a stinkin' check for a whole year, or until they undergo treatment.  Those, who fail a second time, would be cut from the teat for three long years!


Naturally, a few people are crying that this is unconstitutional.  Most are probably drug users, dealers and/or politicians, who get a rake off the stuff.  Now, my friends, how is this unconstitutional?  I mean, doesn’t real live workin’ folks have to pass drug tests in order to be able to get a REAL paycheck?  Shouldn't we all have to play by the same rules, deadbeat or not?  

Of course, y’all know I’m not talking about the very small percentages of folks, who really have fallen on hard times?  Right?  My skin is tough, but not that tough. There are a few, who need it and I bet those few wouldn’t complain one bit about being tested.  Nope, it’s the deadbeats in this country, who ruin everything for the rest of us!  Hey, but I-95 outta Florida has been flooded with deadbeats since Mr. Scott showed his wazongas and put his big ol’ Governor’s foot down!  California get ready!  They are probably headin’ your way!  Just like the illegals did from Arizona!  

Now, if you guys wanna share this, then by all means, do so.  I know most of y’all readin’ this are already on the ball, but maybe y’all can get this to some, who are not.  Maybe.

_________________________________________________________________________________ 


"I am very proud, that I pray to and worship our Judea/Christian, God Almighty. I am very proud to be an American, who loves all his family and all his fellow patriots. I will defend the original Constitutional. I will defend the rights and lives of patriots to the best of my ability and, if time and resources permit will even defend other Americans, who may fail to believe as I do, but I will never defend a quran practicing muslim. They are my ENEMY! Remember, be proud of, and promote, your beliefs! Be proud you're an American and promote that with pride! Be proud of your families and your fellow patriots and promote that with pride! And last, take some kind of real action and pray “everyday” for God to lead you correctly! Believe me.....this will lead to success.”” -- JOHN L SULAK ...and there you have some more opinions from me, Th' Dumb Ol' East Texas Boy. Take care out there, okay. IN GOD WE DO TRUST!

2 comments:

  1. Gov. Rick Scott is awesome!!! Like you, I wish all the Governors would do this.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.