Thursday, February 7, 2013

1174: SORRY, IF I LET YOU DOWN!

Well, havin’ turned sixty-five last October and now lookin’ back at what could’ve been done differently, I can’t help but realize when I actually started listenin’ to seniors, or elders as we used to call ‘em.  Funny, it shocked me, as I pondered on it, that I didn’t really begin listenin’ until my late fifties.  Now that’s a damn shame.  I look back at all I could have learned.  Of all I could have changed.  Of all the good I could have left behind.  Oh, I’m not sayin’ my life was wasted, but boy, by not learnin’ from those that I laughed off as just a bunch of old farts, I missed a ton.  I sure listen now though.  Yep, even at sixty-five…I listen.
 
So, as not to waste what I actually did learn, how do I pass it on without sounding like just another ol’ fart?  Lookin’ back, I can understand why the young kids don’t listen to us ol’ farts.  Heck, we didn’t listen when we were their age, did we?  Be honest; don’t give me that, “Well, I did!” baloney!  You know that there is always room for improvement?  We want to teach the young people today, but we do not get on their level…and we must!  We always act like they are peons and we are the “all knowing” ol’ farts!  Hey, and I’m as guilty as any.  But now things must change.  We have to find away to reach them.  Our country will be in their hands soon and this ol’ boy is worried.  We have to give greater “REAL” love to all our children, then the enemy (politicians, schools and media) is giving “FALSE” love!
 
You see, today our young people are being hit from every soured source there is and they are listening to these spoiled sources because we quit listening.  We quit taking the time to teach.  We began to ignore because the world and all the new things it offers was more important.
 
Our enemies had figured out, long ago, that they could defeat us by taking our places, by listening to the young people, by having “slow patience” with them, by letting them think they were their friends and they had their best interest at heart and by not brow beating them into submission.  Yes our enemies are very patient and cruel.  This is why today many of are young minds are lost to the enemy.  The weaker ones do not even know that what and who they believe in will eventually hurt them.  They have turned from our love and trust those which give them more attention with false love.  This is natural.  We all like attention, but us ol’ farts need to have control of the attention they recieve.
 
Folks, it is time we realize that our future is dependent on our kiddos!  It is not dependent on the games we play, the coffee we drink, the friends we have, the home we live in, the pets we coddle, the functions we attend or even the jobs we work at!  If we do not start giving are youngin’s the attention, the teaching of responsibility and the tough (time spent) love they desire, seek and desperately need, our enemies will…and they already have!
 
Most of you will not admit this, but I will.  The reason the imposter in our house is in control is because we are, ad have, failed our young minds.  Please do not continue on this path.  Spend time with your kiddos!  Do the things they want to do, but at the same time throw in that tough love.  They WILL love you for it and you will be saving America.
 
EPILOGUE: You lil' punk in our house, you insignificant lil' flea, you cannot defeat me! I am backed by a fella, who had spikes driven in both hands and feet, then he was hung on timbers and the only thing holding him up were those spikes, then he was stabbed and given up for dead, then he was entombed, then he walked out of that tomb and ascended up into the sky and after all of that he still lives today! Yes, this is my backing! What's yours? George Soros? I am laughing whole-heartily right now! How small you really are you lil' arrogant imposter! Oh yeah, and if you think this fella backing me is something, I just can't wait 'til you meet his father! Good luck, you're gonna need it!

2 comments:

  1. Good call Bro! Thanks for being man enough to admit it....God is always at work changing us...Semper Fi! Myron

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE TIMID! Tell me what ya think.